We have a mode of educating our students through smart classrooms also. Technology enhanced classrooms are there to foster opportunities for teaching and learning activities.
- An instructor station equipped with computer and audiovisual equipment.
- DVD and VHS playback. Data projector. Smart Console. Desktop Computer.
- Internet Connection. Document Camera. Touch Screen. Wireless microphone.
- VCR for standard VHS playback of program material.
- Some rooms are equipped with DVD players (for those not equipped, a DVD can be played through PC's DVD player using software that is installed).
- Data projector for displaying the PC and video outputs.
- Connectivity to the internet and the M: drive to directly access your files from your MAC shared space.
- Laptop Link connection to easily accommodate your PC.
- Auxiliary A/V inputs to allow other video devices to be added.
- Digital Camera
- Educational Softwares